With the exponential changes brought about in exponential times by the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) accompanied by the pandemic-driven emergence of the 5th Industrial Revolution, it is really going to be survival for the quickest among the fittest – those who have a plan/blueprint and strategically know how to disintermediate and deliver business values, resilience and sustainability in Industry 5.0 (i50) era.
Therefore, having strong execution leadership skills are critical today more than ever in navigating these uncertain times and achieve game-changing outcomes.
What’s in it for you?
Grasp the essentials of strategic planning to better disseminate and deliver business values in Industry 5.0 era.
Topics that will be covered:
- Industry Trends & 2025 Tipping Point
- FinTech 5.0 (The Next Wave of Disruptors in BFSI)
- Digital Banking Superstores (The Future of Banking)
- Outcome-based Execution Framework (Initiating & Planning)
- Mindset 5.0 & Digital Employee (Crossing the Rubicon)
- Spiritual Intelligence (Building Horizontal Trust)
- Morning Reflection
- Business Consulting Mindset (Innovation)
- Business Consulting Mindset (Improvement – Excellence)
- Business Consulting Mindset (Sustainability)
- Outcome-based Execution Framework (Executing)
- Authentic & Adaptive Leadership
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Master Human Technology Digitalization impact;
- Operate with a flatter organization structure in the Digital Economy;
- Value-add as routine works are already outsourced to Digital Employees;
- Adopt massive collaboration and integration working culture to harness diversity & achieve superior performance;
- Develop robust transformation management competency driving dual-speed culture environments & Practice Talent Management in building Digital Talents (Generation Digital – GenD) with high Digital IQ operating with innovation, multi-channel collaboration and risk-weighted modus operandi;
- Foster a transparent, creatively agile culture that resonates with the required situational changes.
Professionals in upper Middle, Senior and Top Management, Board Directors, Talent Heads grooming High Potentials.
Fees are at USD 2,000 per participant and include:
- All inclusive conference package for 2 days
- Meals and beverages during breaks
- 1 night stay at the hotel on Day 1
The Masterclass can be designed as per your business needs and requirements and be held in-house or at a selected venue.
For a customised Masterclass, please fill in the Get in touch form below or contact Isabelle Gopal on the 401 2406 or send an email on email@example.com.
Meet your Facilitators
Jean-Michel FELIX, CEO at MCB Consulting Services Ltd
With more than 27 years’ people-process-technology consulting experience, Mr Jean-Michel FELIX has garnered diverse industry and functional expertise in strategic thinking and implementation, audit, advisory and consulting experience in Mauritius and abroad.
Mr Felix is an ACCA Fellow, a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), an ISACA-certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC qualification) professional. He navigated a professional career within a big consulting company, namely BDO, during 10 years before joining the MCB Group as the Managing Director of Finlease Co Ltd, successfully completing its restructuring over almost 3 years, hence taking the company to a position of leader in the Mauritian market.
He further led 2 ½ years later the restructuring of the internal audit functions of the MCB Group where he drove a series of fundamental changes in strategy, process, scope and depth, transforming the Inspection BU into a Group Combined Assurance function, hence bringing together under one head Group Internal Audit, Group Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering & Fraud BUs.
In parallel, Jean-Michel took over the ongoing implementation of a core banking system for MCB, following which, set up a Group Project Management Office. Leveraging this experience, Jean Michel was entrusted in 2014 to launch MCB Consulting Services (MCBC), a spin-off of the project management office. As the current CEO of MCBC, Jean-Michel has led over 620 successful foreign assignments in 42 countries and in different fields of expertise over the last 8 years.
He is also the brain father of MCB Institute of Finance (MCB IF), a company positioning itself as a generic curator with a renowned specialisation line in banking and finance.
Chee-Peng TAN, Leadership 5.0 Strategic Services Consultant
Chee-Peng TAN is a humble and practical Industry 5.0 practitioner with 37 years of experience. Having assisted his repeat LLC/MNC clients in the successful implementation of multi-billion project portfolios, he will be fondly remembered by more than 8,000 PMs/senior management from 80 countries across 6 continents for career-defining approach to making things happen and delivering business outcome.
A Leadership 5.0 Strategic Services Consultant with First Class Honours from Imperial College UK; a CITPM Senior; an International Who’s Who of Professionals for 1999; a Board of Assessor Singapore National IT Skills Certification Programme; a Fellow Member and Roll of Honours Singapore Computer Society; a Mauritius SAPES-recipient and Honorary 300 of the Singapore National Infocomm Registry for ICT Professionals, 2011-2013 and a Fellow Mauritius Institute of Directors (F.MIoD).
Specializing in Business-IT Planning, Industry 5.0 Programme Management and PMO/Business-IT Transformation/Digitalization/Benefits Realisation, previously the Vice President, Technology of Citibank N.A., Singapore; Managing Partner of Andersen Worldwide for Mauritius and East Africa, now Group CEO of the BTI Group with market presence in Asia & Africa. The 2021 ASOCIO EdTech Award recipient, a recognition of Chee-Peng’s contribution to the national leadership development in Malaysia, Singapore and Mauritius for the past 25 years.