Execution Leadership Masterclass
With the exponential changes brought about in exponential times by the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) accompanied by the pandemic-driven emergence of the 5th Industrial Revolution, it is really going to be survival for the quickest among the fittest – those who have a plan/blueprint and strategically know how to disintermediate and deliver business values, resilience and sustainability in Industry 5.0 (i50) era.
Therefore, having strong execution leadership skills are critical today more than ever in navigating these uncertain times and achieve game-chaging outcomes.
What’s in it for you?
Grasp the essentials of strategic planning to better disseminate and deliver business values in Industry 5.0 era.
Topics that will be covered:
- Industry Trends & 2025 Tipping Point
- FinTech 5.0 (The Next Wave of Disruptors in BFSI)
- Digital Banking Superstores (The Future of Banking)
- Outcome-based Execution Framework (Initiating & Planning)
- Mindset 5.0 & Digital Employee (Crossing the Rubicon)
- Spiritual Intelligence (Building Horizontal Trust)
- Morning Reflection
- Business Consulting Mindset (Innovation)
- Business Consulting Mindset (Improvement – Excellence)
- Business Consulting Mindset (Sustainability)
- Outcome-based Execution Framework (Executing)
- Authentic & Adaptive Leadership
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Master Human Technology Digitalization impact;
- Operate with a flatter organization structure in the Digital Economy;
- Value-add as routine works are already outsourced to Digital Employees;
- Adopt massive collaboration and integration working culture to harness diversity & achieve superior performance;
- Develop robust transformation management competency driving dual-speed culture environments & Practice Talent Management in building Digital Talents (Generation Digital – GenD) with high Digital IQ operating with innovation, multi-channel collaboration and risk-weighted modus operandi;
- Foster a transparent, creatively agile culture that resonates with the required situational changes.
Professionals in upper Middle, Senior and Top Management, Board Directors, Talent Heads grooming High Potentials.
Fees are at USD 2,000 per participant and include:
- All inclusive conference package for 2 days
- Meals and beverages during breaks
- 1 night stay at the hotel on Day 1
How to Enrol?
Fill in the form below or drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 401 2406
Limited seats available in respect of sanitary protocols
Meet your Facilitators
With more than 27 years’ people-process-technology consulting experience, Mr Jean-Michel FELIX has garnered diverse industry and functional expertise in strategic thinking and implementation, audit, advisory and consulting experience in Mauritius and abroad.
Mr Felix is an ACCA Fellow, a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), an ISACA-certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC qualification) professional. He navigated a professional career within a big consulting company, namely BDO, during 10 years before joining the MCB Group as the Managing Director of Finlease Co Ltd. In parallel, Jean-Michel took over the ongoing implementation of a core banking system for MCB, following which, set up a Group Project Management Office. Leveraging this experience, Jean Michel was entrusted in 2014 to launch MCB Consulting Services (MCBC), of which he is the current CEO as well as the brain father of MCB Institute of Finance (MCB IF), a collaboration with Medine Group. As the current CEO of MCBC, Jean-Michel has led over 580 successful assignments in 41 countries and in different fields of expertise over the last 7 years.
Chee-Peng TAN is a Leadership 5.0 Strategic Services Consultant specializing in Business-IT Planning, Programme Management and PMO/Business-IT process automation. He has more than 36 years of consulting experience in financial services industry, helping MNC clients in Business-IT Strategy Formulation and Implementation, Business Process Re-engineering, Change Management, Programme & Performance Management and, Digitalization/e-Commerce Strategy and Implementation.
Chee-Peng has given Project/Programme Management conferences, workshops and training to more than 8,000 PMs both locally as well as internationally in more than 80 countries over 6 continents. He anchors the national leadership courses in Malaysia, Singapore and Mauritius. A Mauritius SAPES-recipient, a F.MIoD, he is also an invited member, Honorary 300 of the Singapore National Infocomm Registry for ICT Professionals, 2011-2013.