Retail Banking I
Retail Banking I provides the thorough set of practical multi-disciplinary competencies required to support the transformation in retail banking. Candidates will have a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer experience to take more informed and faster decisions that drive customer-centric outcomes and create customer lifetime value for the bank.
- Business Ethics and Compliance
- Retail Banking Overview
- Effective Sales Management
- Customer Service Quality
- Credit and Lending
- Relationship Management
Learning Outcomes and gained competencies
Upon completion of this programme, candidates will be able to:
- Identify a proper ethical model for customer-centric retail banking and apply this model to follow an appropriate approach to deal with an ethical issue.
- Describe the core services of a retail bank and explain the value of these services to customers.
- Develop a sales process and sales strategy to increase the value of sales, both to customers and to the retail bank.
- Determine the key methods used to understand customers and digital marketing opportunities by evaluating some of the latest tools and techniques.
- Develop and implement appropriate sales strategies for digitally innovative services.
- Outline the connection between customer service quality, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Understand the operational challenges introduced by digital disruption across a retail bank’s front, middle and back offices.
- Respond to the changing roles of channels in delivering effective customer relationship management.
Continue your learning journey and progress your career by entering onto the next level of the Certified Retail Banker (CRB) curriculum. Retail Banking II is the second level of the CRB curriculum which focuses on the competencies required to build and manage high-performing, cross-functional and agile teams in support of the transformation in retail banking and sustainable profitability.