Retail Banking III
Retail Banking III develops and enhances the skills and capabilities required to lead retail banking strategic business units (SBUs) for sustainable profitability and within the context of the transformation in retail banking. Candidates will gain an in-depth understanding of the leadership and decision-making skills required for a position in executive management and will know how to maintain principled leadership in retail banking during periods of dynamic change. The learning objective of this course is to develop and strengthen the capabilities required to lead retail banking strategic business units (SBUs) during periods of dynamic change, bearing in mind to stay focus on the client.
- Leadership in Retail Banking
- Business Strategies for Retail Banking
- Brand Management
- Operational Excellence
- Risk and Capital Management
Learning outcomes and gained competencies
- Identify the qualities that define principled leadership in retail banking to build and maintain a value-based bank culture.
- Identify the possible threats and opportunities for the retail bank by evaluating changes in retail banking and through the analysis of strategic market research.
- Enhance brand values and attract customers with effective marketing while understanding how to create a credible digital innovation and transformation narrative in retail banking for Millennials.
- Evaluate digital strategies to provide a smooth and consistent customer journey on the bank’s network of channels.
- Conduct business within regulatory constraints to assess and manage risk.
- Understand the role of corporate governance instruments in monitoring the actions of senior management and ensure that the bank’s activities are consistent with the business strategy, risk profile and policies approved by the board.